Torso Track, Inc.
- Client: Torso Track, Inc.
- Product: Torso Track
- Price Point: $200
- Host: Suzanne Somers
- Objectives: To introduce the Torso Track to the fitness marketplace, be a front-end profit center, and drive retail sales.
Aptly named, the Torso Track is a fitness machine that helps you exercise the entire torso, and it is the answer to the prayers of those who hate to do sit-ups.
The infomercial was hosted by talented actress and entertainer, Suzanne Somers, and featured 3-time Mr. Universe, Frank Zane. In addition, Olympic gymnastics gold medalist Mitch Gaylord demonstrated the effectiveness of the Torso Track in a complete workout.
This infomercial was a tremendous success, selling over 500,000 units, and along with a media spend of over $10 million, it consistently ranked in the Jordan Whitney Top 5. The infomercial was awarded the 1999 and 2000 Best Talk Show Infomercial by the Electronic Retailing Association, as well as Best Female Presenter to host Suzanne Somers.
- New product introduction
- Grew to No. 1 marketshare within product category
- Over $250 million in revenue
- Multiple award-winning infomercial