- Client: Keurig
- Product: Keurig® K50 brewer & K-Select model
- Price Point: $89
- Objectives: The focus of the campaign was to highlight the convenience of the Keurig® brewer, along with the variety of K-Cup® pod brands available, and to effectively drive brand awareness and front-end direct sales to new customers.
“The Script to Screen Group provided our company with an efficient and effective one-stop-shop for managing the day-to-day nuances of this multifaceted campaign,” said Scott Moffitt, Chief Brand and Beverage Officer at Keurig. “We are excited to see their optimization strategies deployed as we continue to grow this campaign.”
In addition to developing the creative strategy and producing the content, Script to Screen provided a full range of services including Offer Strategy, Microsite Development, Call Center Management, Fulfillment Management, Results Analysis and ongoing Campaign Optimization.
Immediately following the successful launch of Keurig® K50 campaign, Script to Screen also managed the D2C product launch for the new Keurig® K-Select model. The media mix included long form and mid form (5 minute) television as well as digital ads.
Both Keurig® campaigns achieved or exceeded their KPI goals.
Million In Sales
- Call center conversions were 45% higher than industry norms.
- Microsite performance surpassed standard benchmarks by more than 200%.
- The Keurig® K50 brewer campaign reached No. 8 on the IMS Top 100 Media Ranking Chart for Long Form DRTV and the Keurig® K-Select campaign reached No. 16.
- Over 50% of customers who purchased direct from the campaign were new households for Keurig.
- Client: Gwynnie Bee
- Product: Gwynnie Bee
- Price Point: Subscription Service
- Objectives: Build widespread recognition of the Gwynnie Bee name, raise awareness of the service provided, position Gwynnie Bee as the niche leader in quality, service, fashion choices, affordability, and ease of use, and generate growth by converting new customers to their subscription service.
To achieve the goals set by the Client, Script to Screen recruited actual, current Gwynnie Bee members as enthusiastic testimonials; women who had been subscribers for anywhere from several months to several years. Designing the show as a vicarious shopping trip for the viewer. Gwynnie Bee is all about freedom of choice and the joy of finding something new you’d like to try, so it was important to continuously showcase outfits, and bring the tremendous breadth of the Gwynnie Bee selection to life.
Highlighting the value proposition of Gwynnie Bee with a powerful tagline: “Enjoy an unlimited wardrobe on a limited budget.” This revolutionary concept—the chance to wear $1000 worth of clothes each month for a fraction of the price—is reinforced throughout by the testimonials, the founder, and the spokesperson, and the VO announcer in the CTA. Spotlighting the Gwynnie Bee founder, Christine Hunsicker in each of the three show “Acts.” She is a highly articulate, passionate, credible spokesperson for her company and communicates a sincere desire to provide a much-needed service to this target market. Casting an attractive, appealing female spokesperson, Marcie Prete, reflective of the target demographic.
Emphasizing the aspect of “control.” As a member, you make the selections, you read the reviews, you pick the sizes. As Marcie Prete put it, “Love it, wear it; don’t love it, don’t wear it.” With free shipping, free dry cleaning, and pre-addressed return envelopes, it can’t get any easier. Crafting a strong call-to-action that eliminates risk in order to generate maximum response. The free trial offer, with free shipping, made it absolutely risk-free for someone to try the program. Driving response exclusively to a unique website designed to convert inquiries into members.
With the help of our M2 Marketing & Management team, the results of the long form, mid-form, and short form campaign saw Gwynnie Bee exceed their CPO goals across all media. The DRTV campaign increased all other marketing channels generating higher account creations than any other sales channel. Gwynnie Bee saw three times their normal web conversion and exceeded their CPA goal.
The long form show ranked consistently in the IMS Top 30 – reaching as high as No. 16.
Million In Sales
- Exceeded CPO goals across all media
- Increased sales across all other marketing channels
- Generated higher account creations than any other sales channel
- Reached No. 16 on the IMS Top 100
- Client: Circulon
- Product: Circulon Symmetry Non-Stick Cookware
- Price Point: $150
- Objectives: The objectives of the campaign were to educate consumers about the features and benefits of this revolutionary hard-anodized nonstick cookware collection as well as increase sales for the Circulon Symmetry product line.
The Meyer Corporation paves the way for the culinary industry by bringing innovative products to market that also adhere to the highest quality standards.
Meyer housewares has almost solely operated in retail for their many brands, but it was the long-form format that immediately compelled Macy’s, BB&B and other retailers to reach out and ask Meyer to immediately get programs started or increased. In 2017, as the only new marketing initiative, Meyer engaged Script to Screen to produce and launch a long-form show for their Circulon Symmetry Non-Stick cookware.
The show features lifestyle expert and host, Erika Vetrini and celebrity chef Stuart O’Keeffe as co-host. Based around the 4 “Gotta Haves,” for any non-stick cookware: quality non-stick cooking, even heat distribution, easy clean-up and long lasting durability, they demonstrate the amazing durability and non-stick performance of this revolutionary hard anodized, non-stick cookware. Authentic testimonials support the performance of each piece and the overall quality of the Symmetry line.
In addition to generating direct sales, Circulon’s DRTV marketing initiative surpassed expectations for the resulting retail lift and led to expanded in-store distribution. The show reached No. 20 on the IMS Top 100 and will remain part of their marketing mix in 2018.
- Surpassed expectations for retail lift leading to expanded in-store distribution.
- Reached No. 20 on the IMS Top 100
- Client: Bare Escentuals
- Product: bareMinerals Foundation Kit
- Price Point: $60
- Objectives: To introduce the bareMinerals line of cosmetics to the market, to work as a front-end profit center, build continuity customer base and to drive retail sales.
The bareMinerals infomercial tested successfully in December 2001 and rolled out nationally. In 2003, Script to Screen produced a second infomercial, continuing the success of the original campaign. Both shows consistently ranked on the Top 5 of the IMS Top 100 and Jordan Whitney Reports.
Million In Sales
- GREW REVENUE FROM $25 MILLION TO OVER $250 MILLION
- CONSISTENTLY RANKED IN THE TOP 5 OF THE IMS AND JORDAN WHITNEY REPORTS
- ACQUIRED BY BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY AND SUCCESSFUL IPO 2006
- ACQUIRED BY THE SHISEIDO CORP. OF JAPAN FOR $1.7 BILLION, JANUARY 2010
- Client: Shark Rotator
- Product: Lift-Away Shark/Ninja Cleaner
- Price Point: $199
- Objectives: To create product awareness and exposure for the superiority of the Shark Rotator, and to drive retail sales.
The infomercial achieves this with an attention-grabbing opening gag that parodies a snooty British gentleman, believable direct comparisons to the market competition, demo after demo of the Shark Rotator’s superiority, and authentic talent who delivers the message with confident
Bold animation and graphics communicate the features and benefits of the product – the graphics are beautiful and brilliantly composited for maximum effect. Above-par production value instantly corresponds to a higher perceived product value; the show looks professional, and emotionally connects immediate credibility and superior quality to the product.
George Fettig, Euro-Pro’s Chief Marketing Officer quotes: “The Rotator campaign was an enormous hit in all respects . . . in fact, it is the most successful introduction since the Shark Steam Mop. Shark vacuums quickly captured 12% of the entire vacuum category in the United States with 100% retail distribution at all major accounts.” The Shark Rotator infomercial launched in October 2012, and consistently ranks in the Top 10 of the IMS Top 100 chart.
- EURO-PRO’S MOST SUCCESSFUL NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
- GENERATED 100% RETAIL DISTRIBUTION AT ALL MAJOR ACCOUNTS
- REACHED NO.4 ON THE IMS TOP 100
- Client: NutriSystem
- Product: Nourish™ weight loss program
- Price Point: $10 / Day
- Objectives: To introduce the nourish weight management program to the market and create a front-end profit center.
The infomercial tested in January 2005 and rolled out nationally, eventually reaching the No. 1 position on the IMS Top 100 Report. It was a contributing factor in helping Nutrisystem grow annual revenues dramatically – from $38 million reported revenue at the end of 2004 to over $212 million at the end of 2005.
Million In Sales
- HELPED GROW NUTRISYSTEM’S ANNUAL REVENUES DRAMATICALLY
- REACHED NO.1 ON THE IMS TOP 100
- Client: Oreck Direct
- Product: Air Purifier
- Price Point: $350
- Objectives: Create an infomercial to work as a front-end profit center and drive pull-through demand.
For this show, Script to Screen decided to stick with the already proven format of drawing upon David Oreck’s down-home charm and unique presentation skills that had proved so successful in the vacuum infomercial.
The result was a show that tested successfully in November 2003 with a MER of over 7:1 and in the ensuing months increased retail sales over seventy-five percent.
Million In Sales
- TESTED SUCCESSFULLY WITH A MER OF OVER 7:1
- GENERATED OVER $200 MILLION IN REVENUE
- RANKED NO.1 ON THE IMS TOP 100 AND JORDAN WHITNEY REPORTS
- Client: Bose
- Product: Home Entertainment System
- Objectives: To introduce the Bose 321 GS Series II to the marketplace. Create a front-end profit center and to drive retail sales.
The Bose 321 Home Entertainment system is a DVD-based system that offers full surround sound from only two small speakers. Script to Screen’s challenge was to create an infomercial that would convince the viewer that such a small unit could display such superior sound quality. To demonstrate this, Script to screen created a theatre inside a trailer and invited members of the public to watch a movie using the Bose 321 system. Professionals within the the entertainment industry, as well as Bose 321 system owners, provided testimonials.
Launched in June 2005, the Bose 321 GS Series II Home Entertainment System infomercial has generated over $50 million in sales. It consistently ranked in the Top 50 of the IMS Report and was awarded a Bronze WorldMedal by the prestigious New York Festivals.
Million In Sales
- CONSISTENTLY RANKED IN THE IMS TOP 50
- AWARDED NEW YORK FESTIVALS BRONZE WORLD MEDAL