- Client: Icon Health & Fitness
- Product: Cross Bow by Weider
- Objectives: To introduce the Cross Bow by Weider via direct response television profitably, and to drive retail sell-in and pull-through demand nationally.
A high-end home gym, the Cross Bow by Weider is manufactured and marketed by Icon Health & Fitness, the world’s largest manufacturer of home fitness equipment.
The Cross Bow by Weider infomercial produced by Script to Screen, featured powerful demonstrations and strong testimonials. It tested successfully in October 2002 and rolled out nationally, achieving overwhelming success at both direct response television and retail. By 2003, it generated over $200 million in revenue.
The infomercial was selected by Jordan Whitney to receive their 2002 Greensheet Award for Best Demonstration Infomercial. It won the 2003 and 2004 ERA Award for Best Fitness Infomercial.
- Generated over $200 million in revenue
- Winner 2002 Greensheet Award Best Demonstration Infomercial.
- Winner 2003 ERA Award Best Fitness Infomercial
- Winner 2004 ERA Award Best Fitness Infomercial
- Ranked No. 1 in IMS and Jordan Whitney Reports